Undelete Deleted Files
Download Undelete Deleted Files to recover deleted files absolutely free.
Undelete Deleted Files supports Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000
Whether you need to recover accidentally deleted files from your computer, USB drive, flash drive, SD card, memory stick, and other storage devices, Undelete.exe helps you to get your files back safely and easily.
What files you can undelete
Undelete files software helps you to recover important documents and files, which could have been lost by accidental deletion, after emptying the Recycle Bin, or using the delete actions that bypass the Recycle Bin.
- Undelete files deleted using the Windows Explorer 'Delete' option
- Undelete files deleted with 'Shift + Del'
- Undelete files after emptying the Recycle Bin
- Undelete files deleted using the command prompt
Why it is possible to undelete files
If you delete files using Windows Explorer, they will be moved to the Recycle Bin and you just need to use the Recycle Bin 'Restore' option to get them back.
If you emptied the Recycle Bin or deleted files with the Shift+Delete combination, or other methods that bypass the Recycle Bin, 'deleted files' are not completely deleted from your computer. They still exist even you cannot see them as the operating system just removes pointers to these files but it does not immediately overwrite the space of deleted files. So you have chances to get your files back using undelete files software that helps you locate and restore deleted files.
If you delete files from a removable drive, they are not moved to the Recycle Bin. But they are not instantly wiped from your storage media and it is possible to undelete them.
Of course, file recovery cannot be 100% guaranteed but the sooner you try to undelete files, the more your chances for success. Important: to avoid overwriting deleted files do not save new files to the drive containing lost data as they can overwrite the files you need to undelete.
If you need to remove all traces of files that can contain sensitive information, you should use special tools such as delete files permanently which help you to get rid of these sensitive files forever.
Undelete files software
Undelete Deleted Files is a free file recovery tool for Windows that gives you the best possible chances of recovering your files. It is the ideal undelete software for those who have accidentally deleted files, emptied the Recycle Bin, or formatted a hard drive or removable drive.
The undelete program provides you with a fast and reliable way to undelete deleted files on a hard drive, USB drive, memory stick, or other storage media.
Undelete Deleted Files is easy to use. No special technical skills are required to undelete files. You should select the drive containing deleted files and the program will search your hard drive or removable drive for deleted files. When the search is finished you will be informed about the chances of recovery. The 'preview' option helps you check deleted pictures and photos before undeleting. If a file has been partially overwritten, Undelete Deleted Files attempts to restore as much of the file contents as possible. You can optionally select to undelete files with their original names, paths leading to files and the original modified date.
What Undelete Deleted Files can do for you:
With Undelete Deleted Files software you can:
undelete deleted files from computers
undelete deleted files from USB drives
undelete deleted files from a flash drive
undelete deleted files from cameras
undelete deleted files from a memory card
Undelete files software supports FAT (FAT16 and FAT32) and NTFS (NTFS3, NTFS4, NTFS5) file systems.
How to undelete files
You should start undeleting as soon as possible, to give the undelete software more chances.
1. Download Undelete Deleted Files and install it on your computer or removable drive (in this case you need to plugin it to the computer where you intend to undelete files).
You may also download a version that does not require installation and copy it to your removable drive. When you need to undelete files, double-click undelete.exe to run the program
2. If you need to undelete files on a removable drive (flash drive, sd card, memory stick, etc.), connect it to your computer.
3. Run Undelete Deleted Files and search your drive for deleted files.
4. You may check the chances to undelete files in the 'Chances to undelete' column and preview deleted photos and pictures
5. Once you have found the files you wish to recover, select them and click the 'Undelete selected files' button
6. The program will prompt you to select where you want to save undeleted files. You should save the files to a different drive as writing information to the same drive could overwrite the space that holds the data you wish to recover.
How to undelete deleted files from the Recycle Bin
To undelete deleted files from the Recycle Bin:
1. Double-click the Recycle Bin icon.
2. Right-click on the file you need to undelete and click 'Restore.
3. To undelete all files, click 'Restore all items'.